Woohoo, finally it's the end of the class I was assigned to teach. The students seems very happy after the test and I'm very glad that they started making fun of each other at the end of the module. That's what I had wanted them to be in the first place.

After the lesson, called Barry so as to meet him to go to Zombie with the Jason, Justin, Leong and Brandon. However, he didn't pick up the call and after the second try, since I remembered that Edwin did ask about arranging program and he mentioned that Allen and Michael is coming, I agreed without a second thought coz Michael is leaving for US soon and God knows when he'll be back again. The other gang can meet or dun meet at all, I was never close to them in the first place *shrug* Hanged around the shop for a while until when Edwin came, he brought us to a guitar shop where I met Kerk, the guitarist I played with years back. Oh well, he's still as patronising as ever (or that's the way he treats ppl, watever, do you think I give a fuck?) when I asked him if I could try the V-Amp. Oh well, never interested in buying anyway but that was a good way to test him and prove my point rite.

When Hilary arrived, we head off for a drink to celebrate Edwin's birthday, which I only knew that evening (Arrghhh! If I knew earlier, I could get something for him!). We went to Embargo to drink where I first tasted a new german beer called Hoegarrden. The taste was good and smooth, unlike any other beer. Edwin is the most jialat one, ppl around him kept ordering those jialat liquors like Tequila Neat and Graveyard, just to get him drunk. Tell you, Edwin's a fucking good drinker and under all these abuses, even he also cannot take it and finally he knocked out after he puked. Everyone's bought him a drink and I felt guilty that I didn't get anything drink for him. Luckily I didn't order or he'll land himself into deeper shit. We slowly helped him to grab a cab and from there we split up. Phew, wat a nite... it's pretty enjoyable coz it's been a while since I actually spent quality time with these worthwhile friends.

No comments: