Been a while...

It's been a while since I last post a blog..... well this shows that my life for the past week had been pretty dull and unexciting... oh well, wat the heck, it's over anyway.

Just received a phonecall from my unit this afternoon, telling me that my request for deferment from reservist had been rejected. This means I'll be going for my reservist training in the coming weeks and that means... my hair of 2 years will be gone! Fuck man, SAF officers are just as fucked up as before. Been a regular for 6 years and had seen how these mutherfuckers worked and I had already guessed the outcome before they called me. Oh well, given my stubborn-ass character, I would be giving them the bo chap attitude during my stay there. They can't do anything to me anyway, at most fine me only.

Tomorrow morning will be the day I collect the article from the post office. The last one was a fright, thinking that it may be from Ann but luckily it's my MCSA's Certification package. This time, I'm kinda have a bad feeling about this. It may be really from her. It's been more than 2 months since we last communicate over the phone. I just have this feeling that she's angry with me for not calling her. I've been wanting to call her, only at the last minute I couldn't, either it's too late in night or the timing is not right (I know when to call her but I can't call when I'm outside.). I hope tomorrow, or rather later this evening, I can give her a call and have a good talk with her. If she wanna scold me, shout at me, I'll just take it coz it's my fault and furthermore, she's someone I once liked......

No comments: