Just got back home from a tiring day at work (yes, can't believe that I'm still fucking working on this holiday!!!!). When I go to my room I saw a piece of papr on my desk. It's a delivery notice from the Post Office. The notice stated that it is a bulky article. Hmmm.... I haven't been ordering anything bulky from overseas or locally.... just then I had this very bad gut feeling... In my mind I'm really hoping that this article do not come from Hong Kong. Why? Coz I haven't been in contact with her since my birthday and so far my SMS to her had not been replied. Being a very sensitive girl, I guess that she could have been angry with me for not picking up her call on several occasions. Wa Lau, she called on bad timings where I can't pick up the call so wat she expect me to do? And my phone cannot display overseas numbers, duhz! Meanwhile, I just keep my fingers crossed until I collect the article on Wed.....

No comments: