Today we've a new participant in out jamming session. It's Yun, a 21 year-old gal who is interested in singing for the band. Keke, I was expecting a rock chick but she was the opposite. She looked like the typical girl-next-door and if she walked on the streets, you'll never know that this gal digs into power metal bands. As usual, I dun really pin much hope on ppl coming to try out their vocals, so this is no exception as well. So in this case, I just play my own role as usual as a guitarist. At the end of the session, although her voice wasn't that "WOW!", but I must say with practise, she can sing pretty decently. I liked the way she sings Perfect Strangers, which she sang in her own style, and it's very nice. Hilary liked it too. We decided to give her another shot. Over dinner, she sounded very positive about the whole thing but still I don't pin much hope coz I told the rest that let's see if we will receive any "inspiring" email/sms in the next few days.

No comments: