The Shit just gets better by the day....

Oh great, fucking great..... first, casual conversation all went wrong. Then, vocalist left the band. And now, losing a friend. Hmmm, Shit just can't get any better.... Out of friendship, I went to friendster and try to add Leong into my list of friends.... only to know today that my request had been rejected!!! Maybe I had not been a good friend to him at all, or I'm no longer good enuff to be his friend, or watever. We had our fun together in the past and those are one of my happier days but now, things had turned out this way. Maybe he has better reasons to do that in Friendster, but this event really makes me think: Friendship can be as frail as a wine glass. Oh well, I've gotten enuff shit to think further about this issue and since that's the way things go, so be it. Maybe friendship isn't worth treasuring after all, coz in the end, I end up with none anyway. I don't think I deserve any friends as I hasn't been a good one to them anyway. Sometimes it's always better to alone.... no heartaches, no disappointment toward myself, and everyone's happy. For those who appreciated me as who I am, I'm deeply grateful for I'll always remember them and for those who don't, FUCK THEM.

No comments: