Wat a Day....

Kaoz, waking at 6am in a Sunday morning?!?!?!? WTF??? keke.. yeah, I had to wake up at this time coz I'm having a motorbike trip to Kota Tinggi, Malaysia. As usual, I couldn't get up on time (in fact, I'm fucking late!!!) and got a very shitty ass feeling like my body's gonna collapse. No matter wat, I've gave them my word and so I had to go even though I'm not in the right condition to go (but I don't really give a fuck anyway). Once I reached Johor, I had a slight difficulty in looking for them at the desinated petrol station. After I found the right station, I realised that they're gone and Rudy messaged me to catch up with them FAST! Ok, I tried as fast as I could (not very fast anyway... it's only like 120km/h) and when I reached Kota Tinggi, I found them having brunch at a eatery cafe. And guess wat, I actually forgotten that they're riding there to go hiking, and best of all, I'm in riding gear and no casual wear *faints* So when we parked at the resort, with my body killing me, I told them that I'll join them in the hiking next round since I only desired to go home. After chilling out for a while at the cafe, I start up the bike and move off back to Sinkapore. Comes to think of it, this trip is like a solo trip for me since I'm alone on the road 90% of the time but surprisingly, I kinda enjoyed the trip, although I'm tired out when I reached home....

No comments: