I Passed!!

Woohoo! Wondering is today is a good day to me.... Seems that things are going pretty well. First, after leaving work at lunch, I went to my bike shop to pay the loan and fix the carbs on my bike. After everything is done, wow! Just about time to go for my IPPT. Damn, I only started training on Monday so that means I only have 1 day of training muahahaha!!! When I reached there, you've guessed it, I'm the only moron with the longest hair. The Encik PTI keep looking at me and I think he cannot tahan the sight, he called me over and ask me to go cut my hair should I go for remedial training. Thank Hell, I've passed the test although my standard in 2.4km run had dropped drastically. However, my standards in other stations maintained pretty much keke... Since I've passed, I saw my result slip that I will get $100 incentive for passing the test. At least now, it's one load off my mind.

Secondly, my unit called me, informing that my ICT had formally been reduced by 1 week! So that makes my ICT 2 weeks only! Woohoo!!!

When I came back from IPPT, this agency personnel who sounded like a faggot to me, informed me that I have an interview tomorrow. KNN, throughout the conversation, this fucker is pretty sarcastic in his tone so for formal courtesy, I treat him with the same dose of sarcacism, which obviously he don't seems to get it. Ask me to wear tie for the interview? Siao! I go for interview as I am and the prospective employer is SUPPOSED to hire for who I am, not how I looked. I dress fucking nice, but work like fuck, no point rite? Anyway, I'm pretty half-hearted pertaining to this interview coz I think the pay is gonna be about the same....

No comments: