I was right yesterday.... I'm falling sick!!!!This morning reached office can smell something funny in the air, very nauseous type.... one colleague said it could be a dead rat, but dunno lah, fuck, I feeling my body aching all over and yet got to smell this kind of shit, definitely made my condition worse. Until mid morning, really cannot stand the smell so I took a breather by going to see a doctor. Doctor told me I had fever and advised me to rest at home. I told myself, if can tahan I try not to go, cos it seems that I've been taking MC every month (didn't know I'm that weak keke or is it the lack of rest?) But after lunch, I just couldn't stand it anymore so I decided to go back. After ckearing my stuff, I tot of taking some work back so I can do some of it IF I'm in the condition to do it.

On the way back, when I go buy lunch for myself (before taking medicine), I thought of getting a pair of hamsters for my mom, since that Sat she seems interested about them. In the end, I got 2 female hamsters (coz dun want them to breed) and put them into a nice cage, although it's old. And took some pics with my phone cam and here they are....




After that, I head for the bed, played the SPA music Lemon gave me (pretty effective huh) and knocked out until now.... After this, it's heading back to the bed AGAIN :D

No comments: