Felt like Shit

This morning I woke up, first thing to do when my brother got back, is to fix up the fixture for my new TV and DVD player ^.^ After fixing, this is how it looks in my room. Nice man.... keke....Now I can watch MPEG1 files and DVDs without powering up my PC muahahaha


Today is supposed to be the day for me to sleep until evening, but I had to wake up at 11am.... Why? Coz I had to go to Altron to mark the practical test answers the students had saved in their PCs. To my surprise, it was a quick affair as it only took me about 45mins. So I considered finished my marking? Fuck NO! I still gonna go back and mark the answer scripts and conclude the overall grade. But fuck, today really kinda of shitty... is it coz I'm feeling down them I feel tired or is it the other round? Watever it is, it just don't feel GOOD. Then I head on to Sim Lim square to get some components for my newly acquired Monitor plus getting the USB/COM Port convertor for my sis. In the end, got myself a new video card which supports dual displays as i need that for my recording PC. Things are much easier when I can see the mixer and tracks at the same time.

After I go back and dump the load into my room, I head off to Chinatown for KTV where we'll be celebrating Liquid's birthday. By the time I on the way to Chinatown, I'm half dead but then for Liquid's birthday celebration, must go must go!!! Muahaha! Tot of giving him a surprise but then his suspicion had killed the surprise element... oh well, we did enjoy the session anyway, especially with Lemon and Cal this 2 歡喜冤家around muahahaha!! Of course, not forgetting SBG, this is the first time I saw her and fwah, she IS tall!! She brought her cute little kid along who looked very bright, but alas, I'm too tired to have more fun than I did. KNN, somemore before I go and meet this guy to view the GT6, SBG asked her kid to hug me.... HUG ME?!?!?!?! She actually want a man with heart of stone to hug someone?!?!?!?! I rather she kill me. Muahahaha.

When I go meet Dave to view his multieffects unit, I was shocked that he brought out GT5!!!! Jesus Fucking Christ, tot we've been smsing each other stating "GT6" in the message number of times.... Damn wasted trip, and head on home after that where Hilary and Damien waited for me for few hours when I told them not to wait...Guess they really got no where to go... so they follow me up and we check out the Rush Drum Solo my student gave me. I was totally blown off by the drummer's feats!

Shortly after, they left my place and now, I have only less than 4 hours to sleep before I get up and go for the Kota Tinggi Trip.

No comments: