Wat a drag..

It's such a "cool" day. Early in the morning got into a verbal conflict with a senior tester. Ya, she's a bit anal many a times but I could understand why for she's doing it for the company. Many of the testers under me did not like her mainly becoz she's too straightforward to the point of bluntness. Nevertheless I managed to explain to them about her character so that they won't take her words personally. Then, all these project managers fucking cannot plan their timeline better or wat? they think the lab got unlimited human resources where they can get testers to attend to their projects on the ad-hoc basis?? Well, fuck them. The fucking hard truth is, we're bloody understrength and many of us are losing focus on their jobs for they are disrupted from their current testing from time to time and move on to another project, leaving the previous half-completed. These project managers and engineers better wake up their fucking ideas that our team has only so much ppl and if they push their luck any further, they better bet their sorry asses that I'll bite back.

After a loooong day work into the night, I headed down to Mdm Wong where the rest of the colleagues were down there. I had reservations about going there anyway since I'm feeling very very tired. I'm feeling tired from work, from band issues, from my reservist shit and many things else. Don't really feel like going at all but since they've waited for me, I don't think I wanna fly airplane. After all, I'm not DC. When I first entered Mdm Wong, the crowd was just right. Not too crowded and squeesy and managed to find a way to settle down.... but the thing is I can't really enjoy myself for I can't feel the mood to party. I do enjoyed the retro music played but I just don't feel like dancing. Maybe it's the increasing crowd that's putting me off. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep. Nevertheless, I left the place early when Hilary meets me outside the club. We headed off to Plaza By The Park to have supper since I've realised that I only had instant noodles for dinner at work. So we hanged around there for a while filling my stomach and then Cal pat on my back. I looked around and realised it's Lemon and Cal himself. And when I saw them, I just remembered that Lemon had asked me about going to newsroom where they went earlier but I forgotten about it. Best, I've forgotten to reply her message. But at least seeing them go off with a smile showed that they did enjoyed themselves at the clubbing session. Lucky I never go, or I'll most probably dampen the spirit with my current mental condition, which I must say it's like fuck.

And now, and few more hours' sleep before going back office to clear my shit.....

No comments: