Pasir Gudang

Today is my first Pasir Gudang trip in like, one and a half year since I last went there. For the clueless, it's a place in Malaysia where the Johor Racing Circuit is located. Since I'm riding a sports bike and GuoBao had just finetuned my carbs which is running very well plus Hilary is eager for a track session, I thought it might be a good chance to go down there for some track action. I have been skeptical about going there on weekends for it may be crowded with ppl, I thought that I might just give it a shot. Damn, am I lucky..... the circuit was very quiet with only a few bikes there, so I can just ride round the laps without worrying about the space limitations. Everything was fun on the track until I found that my handlebar slider is loose and as I tried to hold the slider when riding, the slider dropped off from my handlebar! Oh My Fucking God! I quickly stopped my bike by the side and quickly go search for the slider in case it's in the middle of the road and someone runs over it and crash. After 15 min search, I only found the screw that secure the slider and that's it. Lan lan, now has to spend $$$ to get a new slider liao, haiz.

Compared to my last session, it seems that I more "hum chi" this time as after the session, I still leave a trail on the tyre known as "Wanker's Strip". So now I'm a true and blue wanker muahahaa!!!!



After the session we went to a petrol kiosk cafe where we had our brunch there before moving on to the Johor for bike washing and heading home.



By the time we're done, we've reached home at around 4pm and boy, we're really totally worn out!! Even when riding back, I can feel my legs starting to get cramps but thankfully I reached home safely. Shortly after, Hilary came over to my place and we go to Motoworld to check out a new helmet. My current helmet had been worn for more than 3 years and it's about time to change a new one, for safety's sake. Hilary, at the same time, check the racing suit. Boy, seems that he really getting addicted to track session liao muahahaha. In the end Hilary and I each bought a HJC full faced helmet at a discounted price :D

It's been a tiring day, and now it's about time for me to go koonz. Till then, It's slumber time :)

No comments: