Yes!

As I was doing my work, Mok came into the lab and said he wanna talk to me. I guess that it must be related to my job application. What surprised me that he offered the job to me without a second interview! Woohoo! Finally I got the job! However, it's not a permanent position but a year-long contract. Nevertheless, he explained that I can get converted to permanent status if I performed well.

Well, I just converted to permanent status in my present company 2 months ago, and now I took a risk by taking up a contract job again. I think that's a good risk, as since I now can work for MNC rather than a local company. It's always my aspiration to work for a MNC as they are not as focused on paper qualifications as the local counterpart.

Now, all I can do is wait for the HR department to talk to my company to release me from their employment.... Lai Fong had been a good boss and I greatly appreciate the exposure she had given me for the past one year.

No comments: