Seriously, things always come in a pair, or even more. First, I overslept and ended up taking half day leave. Then came home to see my stuff on the keyboard had dropped and picked up, with my $650 POD on it! I was telling myself to control my frustration.

Then when I go for the jamming session, the jamming session was a total disaster. It's just so fucking messy. What the fucking is happening? Everything just don't go well. Nevermind, Fangs is rushing back so I told them to go my place first while I talk to Yun about the lyrics issue. After the discussion, I walked back to my place and found that they didn't wait for me and left first. Ok, I can deal with that, since they probably don't feel comfortable at my place without me around.

Upon reaching the supper place, although we're talking like normal, somehow I got this kind of distant feeling from everyone. Maybe they knew I'm not in the best of mood so they don't probably talk to me too much.

I still see little or no progress in the band, and felt a bit disheartened by the general status of the members, makes me wonder from time to time when the fuck we are going to start recording for the freaking album. Judging by the current status, it'll certainly take quite a while. I don't even think we're ready for gigs at best!

ARRRRGGGHHHH this is fucking fustrating! Plus what happened earlier really triggered and I just let go on my mum when I found that she's the one who dropped my stuffs. I just keep shouting at her and I just can't think clearly anymore. I just closed my room door and just play DOD to vent my fustrations.

By the time I'm writing this, the fustration had more or less lessened. Thinking back, I shouldn't have shouted at my mum when the fustrations get the better of me. If I can control fustrations well like I control my anger then these things won't happen. Think I better be alone just for a while. That way, people around me won't get affected and I won't vent my emotions on anyone as well. Thank God I didn't swear at my mum earlier or things may just get more worse than now.....Thinking of the possible outcome if I had sweared really send a chill down my spine....

No comments: