Shitty things just don't come once....

Ya, shit just don't visit me just once, it comes the whole freaking day.

Am preparing for the interview this afternoon. This is one job that I want pretty badly, something that I like to do. Got myself prepared, dress nicely and head for the hotel where the interview is held. I was shortlisted, so I shouldn't be waiting like wat the rest of the applicants is doing. However, the HR personnel screwed up and treated me like the normal applicants and made me wait for one bloody hour. After informing the lady, i finally go to the interview room. Mok is the one interviewing me. Since he already know what I'm doing in the lab, he said he don't have much questions for me. However, I screwed up at other questions, like those stupid default questions like "where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?" NB, wat kind of question is this? So what if I can give you a beautifully portrayed answer, it doesn't mean that I'll be wat I'll be in the next 10 years. In my opinion, that's a stupid question. The interview is just a short 10 minutes one, compared to my colleague's which is 30 mins long, got the second interview and got the job offer. Guess I'm screwed for this job for now. T_T

After this whole thing, I and hilary went to Fangs' place to do the recording of drum track for our song. It's about time that we start to do something about the band and its future. Second shitty thing happened, the laptop program is not working as it should! In addition from the earlier event, this thing had got me pretty pissed off. After working out for the next 2 hours, finally got it to work, but then, everyone is tired. When trying to record the drum, Fangs' drum recording is not up to expectation. In the end, we stopped the recording as it's near midnight and I need to wake up at 5am for the Mersing trip the next day. Nothing is recorded, and that's the shitty part.

No comments: