Woohoo! Got my bike back!

Yeah!!! Yesterday I got my bike back from the workshop, replacing my clutch plates, wheel bearings, front suspension fork and my exhaust gaskets. I reached the workshop at about 7 plus, hoping to get the bike on the spot and go, but knowing the working style of the mechanic, as expected he's still fixing the bike up. Ya, he's a bit slow in term of working speed but I like his attention to details and the way he fix the bike as if his own. That's why I only want him to fix the bike for me and no one else. Surprisingly, he told me that the clutch fibers are still good, although he got me the new ones and he suggested to use them back. So in the end he only replaced the metal plates. I was kinda delighted when the overall cost is within my expectations as he also gave me some discounts off the labour charges. I spent about 3 hours in the shop and actually it kinda screwed up my plans for the nite. I initially intend to go to the furniture shop and get a new wall-mount cupboard for my MCSA books and DVD collection (they're all over my room and creating a fucking mess outta it muahahaha). Oh well, there's always a next time, probably this coming weekend..... Oh gosh, the teaching job and MCSE class had really taken up more than half of my weekday evening free time where I can do my own stuffs like composing songs for the band and practising my axe. Luckily it's only for a short period or my axe grinding skills sure go rusty muahahaha, but on the other hand, at least those things keep my mind busy, free from thoughts about looking for the other half..... oh wait, why the fuck should I be still thinking about it when I have now a heart of stone??? Muahahaha!! Fucking contradicting man, but it's true......Life's full of fucking contradictions......Oh well, back to my work :p

No comments: