Today's a pretty normal day... not very exciting though. Not much mishaps in work today except one occasion when one of my colleague said something which kinda put me off. I was doing the database to ease another colleague's workload, then this one commented that this kind of work should be done outside official working hours. My reply to her is, "Shen Jin Bing! (crazy)". Fuck, work is work, after working hours is MY OWN fucking time, who's gonna pay me for doing this? She got time to hang around after work to do extra work but I dun have time for this shit man. So I ignore her and continue my stuff and finally finished it. Damn, I can be quite heck care huh....

After work, went to the workshop to change my bike wheel. It's been 2 years since I last changed it and it's better to change before the tyre loses its grip...hmmm...it felt better to ride on the new tyre now... maybe it's just a psychological effect :p

Went back home, and prepare the MP3 for the next cover song and upload it up to our web server for them to download. Nothing much actually until I sent the mail out to them with a little spice of sarcasism... naughty me huh? But if that can spur them to do something about the current problem, guess it's worth it somehow

No comments: