Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

This evening after my teaching lesson and I reached home, ready to check emails and do some chatting until I see this one particular mail from my band's vocalist. He indicated that he wanted to quit the band, citing that it's due to musical difference and lack of passion on his part. Below is an extract of the mail:

i was quite confuse when i went home dat day.Remember when we try to choose a new song to play, at Xgrind's hse? the band seems to enjoy most of the songs...but i was kind of...tinking to myself...Oh no, why i don't like most of them....from here, i know i'm the odd one out...I believe dats probably why u guys can play together for so many years..bcuz the band share almost the same direction...
I can understand, as musicians,its nice to play fast n technical stuffs..it helps u improve alot on skill n technic...so i know how important it is for a musician to choose the direction he wants to progress... I love to play guitar all my life too..but i don't play as good...but i really have a dream to play my own music..wif me singing n playing guitar...its also unfair to ask the band to fulfill my own dream n my own kind of music...i hope u guys can understand my point of view...its like asking the band to play romatic love songs for example...a few times its ok...for a few years??? ....the band should have its own charactor...for Xconxept, metal is the base...for me, old time chinese rock kind of music is already in my blood,so i can play english heavy metal for a while,but i can't do dat for long.... :(
I choose to leave now bcoz,i know in future,the same problem for me will surface again for sure...n i also would not want the band to spend too much time on me...its unfair for the band if we start to prepare for gigs or recording....
However, i'm really enjoying myself wif the band during the past few mths,n I can't find any fault in u guys as friends....even if i'm not playing wif the band,i hope u guys still regards me as your friend...frankly,i don't really care wats next for me...my main concern is for the band to understand me...i let the band down,n i don't feel good as well...


It seems to me that he is experiencing the downs of his life and he's trying to get out of everything he is in right now. Fuck, I also never said that he dun sing well or things like that, KNN and now just giving me this kind of shit. Of course, I wrote a reply to him, listing down the reasons why he should stay and right now I really hope that he can respond to it positively. This mail had really affected my mood and I wonder if I have the mood to work... This is really fucked up beyond all recognition.

No comments: