Power Shine

Wow, spent the whole day at Sentosa's Siloso Beach (well, almost the whole day :p), getting BBQed like a skewed chicken on a plot of salty sand... I, Lemon and Cal met up just before noon in order to get that most out of the sunshine. I had been wanting to go for the suntan for a while since I looked like a loser drug addict when I looked fair.
When we reached there, I was kinda put off by the crowd at the beach as there's a Family Day event going on.. ARRRGGGHHH!!! I hated crowds as I tot I can have some peaceful suntanning moments on the beach. Luckily, the event didn't lasted very long so after an hour or so, the event ended and the beach is back to its peaceful state. The weather is just wat I've wanted, clear sky with tons of sunbeams. The whole suntanning session was very fruitful (although not exciting... well how exciting can suntanning gonna be anyway???), at least everyone got wat they want..almost everybody since 2 of them got more than wat they bargain for muahaha!!!!
About late afternoon, Liquid came down with his female friend, Jenny. Though the sun is almost going into the setting phase, I guess that they did got some decent amount of tan they want, coz shortly after, the weather turned for the worse and soon, we got a heavy shower. Luckily we got into Liquid's car before it happened so we're spared from getting drenched. And since we're moving out of the island together, I tot that might as well forget about going to IKEA and head to Tiong Bahru Plaza which we've decided for dinner. Liquid suggested Thai Express which I felt that the food is decent but the service and price is not that appealing. Nevertheless, we did enjoyed the dinner but it's kinda quiet for I guess that most of us are pretty tired from the beach activity....After that, we go for a little shopping where I finally got myself the Limited Edition DVDs for LOTR:FOTR and can return my buddy's to him. Ok, that concludes the day.... oh wait.. it seems that I haven't used a single F word in today's blog... that's so un-Xgrind muahahaha.... maybe I felt too relaxed that I can't be bothered to use it kekeke....meanwhile back to my fucking work on Monday!!! Muahahaha!

No comments: