Late but.....

Yeah yeah yeah, I know it's fucking late to write a blog, especially when it's time to go and sleep rather than risking a late entry to office later in the morning but since it's already so late, who gives a rat's ass anyway? muahaha!(^o^)
This evening's class is completely a wasted trip... why? Coz out of the 6 lessons, I've only attended one and that's yesterday, for Christ's sake! Best of all, it's the second last lesson and when I go there, I don't even have a slight fucking idea of wat the trainer is toking about! Yeah, like my friend Rudy said, "Might as well stay at home play Call of Duty" Yeah rite, I wished... but at least I tried going to the class trying to understand but of course, it leaves me full of question marks..... And the best part is, the exam is a case study so..... fuck, I'm really screwed!!!!! Oh wait, nevermind.... there's still a TestKing to the rescue but I still need to spend some time working on the courseware or I'll be really fucked.
Reached home, the Autumn Tale song is still ringing in my head so heck, might as well learn the song and create a ringtone out of it... well completed everything in less than an hour but in my opinion, it sounded sub-standard... as I'm kinda spaced out, I tot I can leave it tomolo to fine tune it.
Just finished watch Hitler: The Rise of Evil DVD my brother bought (that's why I'm still up at this time!) and fuah, this miniseries just rulez man!!! Jews will be damn affected by watching this one (well, can't blame them as that prick killed about 6 million of them) but I guess that since this puny island contained only a small amount of Jews, there shouldn't be much fuzz going on....Ok, now IT'S TIME TO SLEEP... I dun wan to risk another late entrance again....Till then, shit goes on....

No comments: