Muahaha, today is the first time I go to Karaoke with my band. The Partyworld voucher is expiring tomorrow so might as well go today since I had to go for lesson tomorrow. Fwah, this is the first time I sang almost 10 songs in a row! Thank god I didn't lose my voice from that :p

When we were singing halfway, dunno is it that our voice too powerful when we were singing "The Power of Love", the power went out halfway? We were like "Huh?" and just then, she called. There wasn't a worse time as I can't barely hear her for many people are walking about due to the power outrage. Shortly after, the waiter told us the power in the entire neighbourhood was wiped out and that's all for the day. In compensation for our disappointment, they gave us 2 vouchers and we were not required to pay for this session... We were like, "Woah!! Free KTV session today huh!" However, we'll prefer to continue with the session. In the end, we settled to chill out at the nearby Prata shop. When we moved out, everything was pitch dark and riding around without street lights and traffic lights can be quite daunting, given sinkaporeans' driving attitude. Nevertheless, we made it to the shop and we bailed shortly after....

No comments: