Today is not a very good day for the family. Dad had sprained his leg, and mom had been vomitting & having diarrhoea since she came back from the wedding dinner. I keep urging her to go hospital and consult a doctor for I suspected that she's suffering from food poisoning. She refused, insisting that she's ok. I stayed up until 5am before I slept for about 2 hours when I was awaken by my dad's voice. I quickly woke up and see if she's ok. To my horror, she's still in pain and my brother told me that she don't want to let me know so i can bring her to hospital. But fuck, this kind of condition how am I supposed to go to work? I woke my brother up and told him I'm sending her to hospital, whether she like it or not. I quickly wash up and then I found that my necklace is tangled up with my dragon pendant. The whole situation and this necklace had got me so fustrated that I just break the chain and throw it away, keeping the pendant only.

Upon reaching the hospital, thank god that the place is pretty empty so I can get her admitted pretty fast. After some checkup, the doctor directed her to the observation room where she get her injection and medication. Shortly after, the medication took its effect and she started to sleep soundly. My brother and I then went for breakfast since we have not been eating anything earlier. We hanged around the cafeteria for a hour plus, then we went back to see how she's doing. It was a good news that she don't need to be admitted into the hospital means it's not that serious. After finishing the procedures, we finally head our way home.

However, things have not settled down yet. After sending mom back home, there's one more person to attend to: my dad. I wanted to bring him to the sinseh near my place who is very effective in his profession so I went to check out if it's open (it's only 10 plus in the morning). After checking with the store next door, I go to know that it won't be opened until 11am. So I go back first and wait for the shop to open. However the lack of sleep had got into me and I though to myself that maybe I can catch a few moment's wink.

Next thing I know, I woke up at 3pm!!! Holy fuck! I only applied for half day leave and now I've overslept plus I haven't bring dad to the sinseh yet. So I get my brother to bring dad to the sinseh while I rush to my workplace....

Out of every 5 times I use the MRT system, there will be at least 3 times I would get off the train pissed. The reason why I'm pissed is those fucking stinkaporeans. While taking a train back home, the train is pretty crowded, so the seats are all taken. At one station, an old uncle boarded the train and the poor man had to squeeze his way into the cabin coz these fucking stinkaporeans are refusing to move towards the centre of the cabin. After the uncle got his hold on the supporting pole, I was staring at this young chap in his twenties sitting on one of the seats. Obviously this guy knows that the old man is standing near but yet he acted blur and pretend to go to sleep, KNNCCB, I wonder if the local education got teach any moral values into this young mutherfucker.

No comments: