Today the Teahouse dudes are meeting up for dinner at Sakae Sushi. I didn't attend the dinner for I'm damn broke to indulge in such dinner. So I decided to meet them after their dinner.

I first bring my colleagues to the sinseh I visited not long ago so they can consult him on their ailments. I was glad that they were satisfied with the sinseh's acupuncture skills and after that we parted. Coz I need to go back grab the tank bag for Rudy where I will meet him with the rest of the teahouse ppl.

After grabbing the tank bag, I proceed to meet them at the street where they are moving to a cafe to chill out. Maybe we haven't met each other for a long time, I do feel kind of distant when I meet the dudes up. Although not that bad, but still there's a bit of that feeling lingering.....

No comments: