After yesterday's teahouse outing, there's another forum outing today: Yaya's BBQ cum Hazelyn's birthday celebration. As I have band practise today, I will be the latest person to arrive at the pit, and I did.

Today's band practise isn't that great either. Hilary had been held back by work and cannot make to the jam at the last minute. Damn, that means we'll be practising without a bassist. Wat to do, call of duty :rolleyes:

After the session, we chill for a while before Damien gave me a ride to the BBQ venue and from there I slowly walked to the pit. When I reached there, most of the people had left, including DC and Monty. I had wanted to meet Monty in person for I believe he's not as bad as he seems in the forums. Except for Marl, Dez and Vanilla_Sky, the rest are new to me. I've finally met Yaya, Hazelyn, Black Angel, Blue Marlin, Aniky (who came all the way from KL), Cat and Moody. As I expected, Marl and Dez told me that he's basically a normal old man who is pretty polite. Wished I could arrive earlier, but then if we're fated to meet, we will meet. By the time I arrived, everyone is about to get back home but since Dez brought some liquor, he decided to stay behind and drink with me. Boy, that was the first time I had a long talk with him man, and found that he's someone that can keep you occupied should one needs someone to talk to.

No comments: