Today is just another usual weekend, nothing special...Working OT in the morning and left the office after noon.

I went to Peninsula Centre to get a cargo pant as the price is pretty much cheaper there. When I reached there, fwah, another guitar shop opened?!?!? that's like 3 guitar shops within the 50m radius... such ingenius business strategy huh...I move on to Edwin's shop, hoping to catch up with him and Steph for a while but alas his shop is closed. So I moved on to get my pants. Reached this pakistani shop and tried on the pants. It feels a bit baggy but this one is much better than the one I've tried earlier. Since it's made of cotton, I thought just get it and see if it shrink.

After the band practise, we are supposed to meet Charlie with the other MINDEF forum bikers. Before that, I head off to my buddy's house to return him the line filter and get back the Classic VCD as well. It just happened that the kitten Huisan picked up is there too... oh my fucking god!! it was soooooo adorable!!! I picked it up and put it in my arms and stroked its head until it slept in my arms! I was so tempted to bring it back home but I have my other 2 fatties to take care of (they're hamsters...hammies and cats don't mix :D)

No comments: