Today is a pretty cloudy day. I was supposed to go to Sentosa for a good sun tan session but seems that the screwed up weather is not gonna fulfil my wish....

Oh well, I went to the island anyway. I had given my word to go. Anyway, I had to take a break from racking my brain over Yun's compositions. I had to record and mix down 3 songs within 4 days and minus the working time, I don't have much time to produce a perfect but only a decent job.

Upon reaching the island, it was drizzling slightly but I still can have fun playing frisbie with Dewei and Joanne. It's been a long time since I had a good workout, so the frisbie and swimming did a lot of good to me.

When I reached home, the tiredness got into me and guess I had to call it a day and take a good rest and prepare to do the recording tomolo as my current mental state can't do much for the recording....

No comments: