Today was pretty normal day... work is starting to pile up, deadline is getting real close and the turnover rate is getting higher by the day. Not a bad thing after all, since having work to do will keep me occupied. Of course, on and off, I'll surf the forum just to de-stress a bit, especially when I can get to whack some ppl *evil grin*

So thru the forum, Dady jio ppl for KTV and at the same time I also feel the urge for a KTV session so I asked if I could join along. Surpriseingly, she didn't reject me and asked me to get her number from Lemon. However, I asked Damien along since he's living nearby and Dady have no problem with it.

Upon reaching the KTV place, I met Dady for the first time. Like what Lemon had described, she looked lian-ish, but looks are looks, I don't judge her by it. Thru the session, I find her to be a nice person, she's very considerate towards others. Boy came shortly after, and it's getting better by the minute. It seems that Boy and Dady are very good friends since they were pretty intimate with each other and Boy ah, KNN, sad already still go chose those super sad Wang Jie songs....

No comments: