Hmmm... it's been 2 weeks since I last post a blog and I see a totally revamped interface at blogger.com. A refreshing look indeed. Just to make up for the "lost" 2 weeks, this may be one long entry.... Blooger.com, don't hang on me!!! :D

Finally my ICT is finally over, when I first go for the in-processing, I was kinda totally lost since it was my first training in a new unit since my release from military. New place, new faces and no one that I know is in this camp. 70% of the time in my first day is just pure travelling, from one camp to another and then go to another camp where I'll be settled down over there. From that kind of travelling, half of my tank is practically used up. Once I've settled down, I was orientated on the job scope that I was assigned to. It's pretty stress-free from the look of it. However, on the first day, I was down with a pretty bad flu, and been sneezing the whole day. And it took me 3 days to recover from it, so most will imagine the amount of tissues I've used up.....

One of the days, my colleague Eileen called up and later I chatted with my "boss" Krist (called him boss coz he took care of our stuff, not our real boss keke) and found out that Moi had been suffering from "PMS" since the first day I'm gone. Best of all, I heard I was backstabbed by her as she pushed all the blame to me just when I'm not around. This was confirmed when I met Andy during the CCNA class and told me about the same thing. Sad to say, things in the office are not the same anymore. As much as I don't wanna get involved with the stupid politics in the office, it just caught up with me. Well, I'll see what is gonna happen in office when I go back.... maybe I should switch on my BASTARD mode and make some hell for those who wanna play politics with me....

Yesterday was the last day of my training, where me and my fellow NSmen won't see each other for at least one year. In the morning, I've been feeling shitty, body aching all over. Ok, I can endure the pain, thinking that the aching will go away soon. However, it just got worse by the hour. I touched my forehead, ok leh, not hot wat, so I thought it's only just aching only. During the happy hour, everyone is having fun and that was the time when I feel that I am in a unit. The worse part is when I going to leave the camp and head for home. Riding was a torture for me as head is spinning and body is painful. when home, I quickly bath and head for the bed, maybe some rest will make me better. When my mum came back from work, she touched my forehead and said that I'm running a high fever! Holy fuck, I can't even feel the heat on my forehead then that must be pretty serious. So bo bian, she passed me 2 "power" capsules and I went to rest and after a night of sweating, I feel better this morning but still weak from it. What I worry is that I hope the fever won't affect my hearing as hearing for me is very very important. Guess I'll take a few more days to fully recover from this crappy fever...

No comments: