Just received a email from John, he asked me if I'm interested to join his newly formed company, dealing with multimedia and sound. I was telling myself, it was a dream come true as it's been my dream to work in this field. However there comes a dilemma; I'm comfortable with current job, as the engineer I worked with had been teaching me a lot of things, and I wanna repay him by helping him through the project. Think I'll need quite some time to make a decision that I won't regret.

After a long day at work, I figure I could indulge myself in a movie. So there I go, booked a ticket and watch a movie right after work. The movie was very good and I feel that the price of the ticket is indeed well spent.

I don't know why, it could be a surge of loneliness or the fustration of losing my hair, been feeling very edgy about almost everything, resulting in pissing ppl off. Ah fuck, maybe a good sleep will just ease everything down.

No comments: