Today is my first day back to work after 2 weeks of "vacation". Going into the office with a heavy heart after what I heard from Krist and Andy. In the end, things don't as bad as it seems and everyone's seems to be at peace working their own projects. Either I had been smoked or the situation described to me had been exaggerated. Nevertheless, glad to see that everything's ok but it do ring something in my head: Never ever believed whoever in this office.

During lunch, my xuemei called me. She asked wat had happened to me....I'm glad that she is concerned about me but what can happen to me? She thought something had been troubling me for I didn't contact her for a while but I've reassured her so issue resolved...

I have been feeling uneasy the whole day. Yes, it's because of my backaches and it's time for some maintenance. I've asked SBG for an address of a sinseh she known. Thankfully, she replied in time but when I checked the street directory, fwah, I see also blurred. In the end, I gave up and try locating the one I'd visited years ago. At least I can still roughly guess the location. Nevertheless, really appreciate SBG's help. With minimum effort, I finally found the clinic and I was the only patient there so there's no waiting. I told the sinseh and he did the rubbing and the best part, realign the bones on my neck. The sound of bones cracking never failed to get me high! He did some additional rubbing on some accupoints on my back and after the session I do feel much better.

No comments: