Track my ride

When I first used the Nokia Sports Tracker, the old version was buggy and I had a hard time locking on to the GPS.

Nokia recently launched a new service for Sports Tracker (http://sportstracker.nokia.com) where now I can upload my workouts into to site for all to see, since there's nothing secretive about my movements. Another best thing is that I added the similiar application on my facebook profile so that my friends can check out my routes! My dear can also check out where I have been to haha. In addition, the app can make use of the accelerator in selected phones (N95, N93i, N82, etc) so it can double up as a pedometer.

Although this app is targeted towards people who uses it for exercises like running, walking and skating, I found that I can use it for my motorbiking journeys as well. I just test run it yesterday so you can see my ride to Lavender Market on the site.

This app is for Symbian S60 phones with accelerator, built in GPS or with external GPS module.

AngKuGuay! Make full use of your phone and try it haha!

Blogged with N95 8GB

No comments: