LED brake

Light bulb to exact.

Had been wanting my vehicle's brake light to be the LED type, but i simply refuse to get those integrated kit or fender eliminators for this, at least for now. I can put the money to better use right now.

At first I got one of those bulb replacement selling at a automotive shop, which is dirt cheap, ended up not working as desired. The bulb simply couldn't light up bright enough to tell the drivers that i am braking. So I took out and dispose of it.

Then I found this seller on the bike forum selling similiar stuff, but better than what I have gotten earlier. It is a 2 tone brightness 36-LED light bulb that is built for brake light bulb replacements. Got it at SGD12 and only changing the bulb will give me the LED brake light I've always wanted without compromising safety. Finally, heh.

Blogged with N95 8GB

2 comments:

Ti§h said...

Hmm, bright meh ? Maybe u ride out with us then we see bright or not.... :)

Unknown said...

as bright as my stock bulb lah.... at least from what i see :p