Finally!

After 2 months of agonizing travel on public transport, I had finally gotten my new bike to bring me and my dear around the country and beyond

It's the popular '08 Fazer 1000 that was only launched in Dec. Nothing much had changed from the 07 model but colour schemes, which are nicer.

Although Hayabusa was my initial choice, the price for it, new and used, was just way out of my means. And other sportbike model were out for me due to their track-biased design which translated into uncomfortable passenger seating so no-no for me (have to take my Dear into considerations as well). Hence, picked this bike due to the blend of sports/touring design.

Since I had only ridden the bike for a couple of days and only clocked less than 200km so far, I will give a personal review in greater details when I can afford the time.

Blogged with N95 8GB

2 comments:

Ti§h said...

Busa too ex? Thats was not what i heard. I was told u spend all ur money on expensive gadgets hehehe...

Anyway glad to hear u finally got a bike for all purpose. Hope to see u this sat 05 jan, for some rounding. Check with charlie for details.

Unknown said...

This bike is pretty versatile and caters to my needs (Street, Tour and hopefully, track :p) so no regrets haha.