From USA, with stuffs.....

AngKuGuay & DaBitch had came back from San Francisco, USA visiting Hilary and Sarah as well as having their honeymoon there. Oh boy they have brought back tons of stuffs and they said that they would buy more if they had more cash and luggage!

When they returned from the trip, they asked me over to their place to collect some stuff they got for me and of course, my "belated birthday present" from Hilary: A pair of skateboard shoes that carries my cyber-alias. Picture speaks a thousand words (see below). The shoe is very well-cushioned and very comfortable to wear. Thanks Hilary!




While AngKuGuay & DaBitch were at San Francisco, shopping around with Hilary, the Sarahs, and Damien. They came across a T-Shirt which they knew it is for me. Why? Cos it printed with a hand sign I used very often. And they got it for me :D


Other than the T-Shirt, AngKuGuay & DaBitch passed me a Californian License Plate bearing my name and a couple of keyrings which they gotten a handful for free at MotoGP race in Leguna. Song lor.....


Upong reaching home, I received a postal package.. It was not long before I realised that it is the T-Shirt with a cool imprint designed by my DOD friend Debugu. The design looked much better physically :D

Guess with a pair of new shoes and 2 new T-Shirts, guess I won't be shopping for new clothes for months to come hehe....

And thanks a lot to AngKuGuay, Hilary & DaBitch!

2 comments:

Ti§h said...

Start wear ur new shirts before they collect cobwebs..... lol

Unknown said...

Haha,

Don't worry, I'm wearing one of them right now LOL