Better Braking Feel

Ever since trying the Brembo Brake Master Pump on AngKuGuay's Hayabusa, I had been wanting to have that kind of improved braking on my bike. And although my stock brake pump is not that bad, but it's not that good with regards to braking feel. I can have light braking at one light pull on the lever and have sudden hard braking feel if I pulled a little bit more...kinda hard to explain that feeling in words haha....

After months of saving up, I finally able to afford myself a second-hand unit from a bike forum. Then another month of saving got myself the brakeline which will last me the lifetime of the bike.

After mustering up enough moolah for it, I got myself Venhill Steel Braided Brakelines for my front and rear brakes, TYGA brake reservior and Goodridge Hydraulic Pressure Brake Switch and prepare to get it installed at the bike shop.


The installation took good 2 hours to get everything up without any mishaps. Tried it out on the road and now I feel better braking feedback even with one-finger braking and the braking feel is gradual so I now can prevent myself from braking too hard.

Conclusion is that this is a good upgrade and a worthwhile investment since the master pump is usable on most bike models.

1 comment:

Ti§h said...

+1 for brembo reliability!!
+1 for bigger bore in the pump
+1 from me!