Team Fortress 2

Finally the game has gone out of beta and released officially, which means I can get this game individually without buying the whole Orange Box package.

Why would I want to spend 60USD for a package of games where I only need one game? So I gave the beta stage a miss and wait till it's officially released. The game cost me 30USD and downloading the game thru Steam is very fast (less than an hour for 1.4Gb!)

After the download, I fire up the game and I was greeted with the opening screen as shown. Gameplay is very fluid with no major impact on framerate, even when I run the game with above average graphics settings on my AMD 3500 ATI X800 rig. Although I was repeatedly killed by other opponents, I did not get frustrated but instead was smiling at the way I was killed lol.

Team Fortress 2 is a First Person Shooter with an animation-movie type of graphics. Player will be involved in objective based matches where you can select one of the 9 classes with its unique weapons. The whole experience is like you are playing in an animation movie yourself. The game can be purchased thru Steam client which can be downloaded at www.steampowered.com

Moblogged with N95 8GB

No comments: