Nokia Internet Radio

I was stumbling on the net until I saw this app from Nokia for download. This is Nokia Internet Radio.

Since I was never a fan of local radio stations since they don't (and most likely never) broadcast Heavy Metal music. And sometimes I do need some new materials to freshen up my ears after listening to the mp3s in my phone for some period. This app will come in handy.

As shown in the screenshots, it is a pretty lean program and works as it was programmed to. I don't have search for shoutcast stations as it already have a directory of online stations for me to begin with. Metal radio stations are easy finds as they are parked under the Rock genre. Firing up the station is snappy as it manage to buffer and stream the music in less than 30sec. You can even view the information of the station and the current song it is playing. You can choose to use this app with WLAN or your 3G/GPRS connection. For those with unlimited data plan, you can benefit the most from this app, but watch your battery charge though.

Best of all, this app is free!

Moblogged with N95 8GB

No comments: