Why Starhub....

Just can't get things right the first time?

When I activated my autoroam service for my mobile subscription before I go overseas, I only came to realise that they did not activate the service as told when i landed on foreign land, where my dear thought something had happened to me. Fuck.

When I subscribed to an additional tv set top box for my room, the stored channels are not what i had subscribed. I had to call them to rectify this. Double Fuck.

When I subscribe to their MaxOnline plan, my network connection bandwidth belongs to the pool for the cheaper plan. Think they could rip us off if they did not go to their site to check the bandwidth huh. Triple Fuck.

And now the bill they have sent me for the MaxOnline, they include the charge for the modem which $500! The contract clearly stated the modem comes free with the subscription. Ultimate Fuck!

Can't they just fucking get things right the first time? My dear called them StarFuck for a good reason (and ya, her starfuck mobile reception sucked to the core in her room and no, she's not living in a bunker but 2 storeys above ground level, go figure.)

Moblogged with Nokia N93

No comments: