Transformers The Game.

Borrowed this game from a colleague, wanting to try out the game to see if i will buy it for collection.

The graphics in this game is very stunning in 1080p resolution, where you see the holes the robots made on the road as they move, vehicles and structures being destroyed as the robots slammed onto them. Literally, almost the entire city map you can see on the screen are possible to destroy. Especially when you get into a close quarter brawl, the extent of damage you and your enemy inflicted upon the city is really a beautiful sight. I am so tempted to destroy every piece of the city but being an autobot you will fail your mission if you cause too much destruction. I have yet to try out using the decepticons, but guess i'll have a blast wrecking havoc in the city lol.

However, the game is not without bugs. Firstly, the camera alignment is so retarded that from time to time the robot will be facing the direction opposed to what you want it to be. When i am playing the Hoover Dam stage, my robot actually fell INTO the building block when i am supposed to stand on top of it! I had to transform numerous times just to get out of that mess. Bloody hell. Last of all, this game only took me less than 4 hours to reach the last stage of the autobot campaign. Although I'm not some professional player, I still find the game too easy to complete. This impression is based on me only focusing on the objectives and not on the bonus stages.

Although this game gives you some mindless wacking fun to destress yourself after a hard day's work, I personally find this game is kind of a rush job to cater to the release of the movie. Graphics are impressive but can be better. I'll give it a 6 out of 10

Moblogged with Nokia N93

No comments: