Yawns.....


Tue 06/02/2007: Yesterday called the bike shop, asking him for the quote for my bike maintenance. The job includes valve clearance, change of manifold, change of throttle needles, and carb cleaning/tuning. i asked for the worse case scenario and the quote adds to 500 plus! However Norman told me that he will inspect the bike first and will only replace those worn out parts, hence will cut down on the repair bill. So after work i went down to the shop, left my bike there and will only get the bike by fri earliest.

Unable to fetch Dear home from driving centre anymore, i took the bus home. What usually took me less than 30 mins to reach home now took almost an hour to arrive. Actually wanted to kill time by playing PSP but noticed that the battery is totally drained out. I must have forgotten to switch off on the previous night. No choice, i played with the phone camera and took this shot which is the interior of the bus i'm travelling in. Of course i can't play with the camera for too long as the phone is not suited to take photos secretly. So i just catch some sleep until i reach my destination. Yawns.......

Mobile blogged with Nokia N93

No comments: