My N93 went haywire.....


My N93 went haywire.....

Sun 04/02/2007: I had difficulty smsing, surfing net, even taking photos and videos! Did i got myself a defective phone?

Hell no! The phone had been working properly since day one i got the phone from the last owner. I tried sms using phone memory, take photos using phone memory, still no good. The phone seems to be loading something and appears to hang, but it's not. Switching off and on the phone don't help either. When i reached home, i tried copying the contents on the memory card to a new 2gb memory my dear let me get. Still, same shit. Then something struck me! I went to the podcast folder and delete the video downloaded thru the podcast subscription and guess wat? It worked like magic! Everything is now back to full speed. In fact i found sms and other features had become very snappy. I gathered that the card MUST be formatted using the phone and not the pc and the card name is limited to 5 characters (the former card used 6). Now everything's back to normal and i'm a happy man again :)


Mobile blogged with Nokia N93

No comments: