Another blog design revamp

Well,

It's been a while since I last did a redesign on my blog. The previous design is starting to get old on me and getting kinda messy, so i decided to give it a makeover.

This time I hunt for template that is more simplistic yet do not looked dull. I managed to chance upon this green template designed by iwebnet and I decided on it almost immediately.

Of course, I am not HTML nor CSS whizkid so that is why I would go for design templates rather than building up from scratch. So by replacing the old CSS codes with the new ones, I made a slight modifications to suit my needs and voila, got the design up. Only thing is that I need to make a new header image which the one you see now it totally half-baked. Yeah, it's a pretty rush kind of job so I will re-do it again when I have the time.

No comments: