A Surprise CNY Gift from Nokia

This one is an unexpected total surprise. I was working when I received a sms from Nokia rep agency, telling me that Nokia has a CNY gift for me and will courier to me on the same day.

So thinking may be some card or vouchers, I just gave the address and didn't think much about it.

Later in the afternoon, when I was casually surfing the Hardwarezone forums, I seen the Nokia Rangers mentioning that they received the new Nokia C7 as the CNY gift. Soon after a call from the courier confirms it.

Going back home, I checked out the package and along with the C7, comes with other goodies like Nokia magazine, chocolate, a bottle of white wine and Nokia MD-11 mini speakers.

It's very nice of Nokia to give us yet another phone to play with during the CNY holidays. This will allow me to play with a new toy for the holiday week before I give a review for it.

Meanwhile, check out the unboxing video.

Note: the audio has been disabled due to usage of copyrighted music, so the video is in the progress of replacing with unlicensed music, so you might experience audio-less video during this period.


No comments: