Back again with HTC Desire User Review



It's been a while since i last posted an entry on this blog. Not realizing I have posted very few entries this year, I won't be surprised I'm seeing cobwebs all over the site lol. My new job has kept me pretty busy these days, hence not much time to really sit down and write something for the blog.

Now, with a yet again new look on the blog, thanks to Blogger, there will be more entries coming in based on gadgets I used, music I play and photography which I found my directions.

Most have known me as a Symbian advocate, but recently having used Maemo and Android, I can't help but feel that Symbian is somehow dated. While Symbian^3 has many improvements, it's still looks and feel boring. Until Symbian^4 showed some convincing changes, I will stick with Android for now.

In coming posts, I will post some reviews on the apps I use on my Android phone, since reviews for my phone has been done to death on many sites, so go google for them. Stay tuned.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments: