Aprillia RSV4 Launch and I Got the "Nerf"

Got an invitation from a friend to attend the Aprillia event where Aprillia will unveil the new RSV4 998cc superbike in Singapore. The event is held at RedDot bistro where we have our fill of food and booze (of course I have to pass the booze part as I'm riding). There was a soprano performance before the unveiling which the lady sang pretty good (even though I don't know how to appreciate it :p)

When the bike babes unveiled the bike, it attracted a roar of applauses and cheers while behind us came a rider on the actual bike, riding into the stage. What sweet sound it produced. The design is sharp and appealing but personally I don't really fancy the exhaust can design, too big imo. Of course, such beautiful bike comes with a beautiful price, which is close to the price of a cheap car.

After the event, AngKuGuay, DaBitch and I headed to a department store toy section (yes, you got that right) to get another Nerf Maverick toy gun. What's Nerf anyway? It's a toy gun that fires foam bullets that can travel up to 35 feet unmodded and 60ft modded (for Maverick model). Due to its high modification capability, it had become a product where adults are crazy about and used them for war games and competitions. Apparently, it has been around for 40 years! Ended up, I got one for myself so I can have wargames with DaBitch and AngKuGuay when they are done with their customisations, keke.

No comments: