Sneaky Fellows!

Bobby asked me to go Racewerkz yesterday as he is installing the Power Commander 3 for his Fazer plus dyno run for tuning.

When I reached the workshop (after waiting for 3 hours for the weather to improve), Sam, one of the shop's mechanic, asked me for my bike key. I was like, "why you are asking me for my key when I'm only here to accompany my friends?"

When Quizesilver and Bobby insisted me to hand over the key, I began to realise that they are planning something for my bike. To my surprise, they had actually gotten me a K&N air filter as my birthday present. So Sam got it fixed up and I kept the old one in case when I wanna wash the new filter in future.

It was a pleasant surprise for me. And I later found out that it is shared by Quizesilver, Bobby, Alan, Dabitch, Bryant, AngKuGuay, Damien and Sarah. Thanks guys/gals for the timely present (my stock filter is due for replacement anyway haha). Really appreciated :)

4 comments:

Ti§h said...

wow, nice bday present u got!

Hes said...

u missed out bryant

Hes said...

eat it...
btw pls spell my nick properly the next time. thanks
quizesilver

Unknown said...

Now you know how I felt when you pronounced my nick as "X-Grin" and named my bike as "Frazer" LOL

Ok ok will edit :p