Two gifts from kind biker friends

Jason, Jean & Andrew just came back from the Hatyai Bike Week last week and when I meet them up for petrol/kopi, they passed me this nice looking T-Shirt:

13072008168 - Share on Ovi

Haha, but I will probably keep this in my wardrobe until I actually ride it there... till then I will definitely look like a poseur if I choose to wear now :p

Then today AngKuGuay and wife passed me something out of the blue: a Yamaha Logo-ed keychain tab for my bike key and guess what, it was given to me in a durian plantation LOL. So I immediately fixed it on my key and here's how it looked:

13072008169 - Share on Ovi

Thanks guys/gals, really appreciate your thoughtfulness :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ps if u dun wear... i think u nv had a chance liao :p

be a poser pls.

love,
quize

Ti§h said...

aiyahh wear first lah, no one will know u never been there one hehe :)

Dont wait till the t-shirt grow moss and rot :)

angkuguay said...

All I can say... just be prepared for more stuff! hahahaha... we are doing it to make you feel guilty so that you would be forced to use your credit cards to buy stuff for US!!!!

Unknown said...

Rest assured for the credit card part, it's not gonna happen :)