Maxima Chain Wax

Been waiting for Norman to stock this up at his shop since I gotten my bike. This product was sold out at his place and I was waiting for him to bring in the new stock until now. Felicia called me telling me that the stock had arrived and today I went down to purchase this lubricant.

What's so nice about this chain wax? Well, I had been using Maxima oil for a while and I had been very satisfied with the products this company had made, so I reckon that the chain wax isn't that bad, coming from the same company. It's in the form of aerosol spray can, but does not contain CFC, which will deplete our ozone layer. Secondly the wax contains anti-wear and extreme pressure additives that prevents chain stretch and wear. In addition it does not contain silicone. Frankly, I do not know what's so bad about having silicone in the chain lubricant and hope someone can drop me a comment telling me the reason :p

No comments: