Big Bikes Exhibition

Since last week I had heard of the Big Bike Exhibition from DaBitch & AngKuGuay, but I did not intent to find time to actually go there. In fact I had no idea where is it and when I asked Damien about it, he had no idea too... haha, some bikers we are...

Just another lazy weekend, and since we don't have much programme, Dear and I decided to shop around in Suntec City. Upon reaching there, to my surprise, I realised that the exhibition is held there! What a coincidence!

So after having our meals, we went to take a look around the place. Essentially, it is not the typical bike show where bike shops are setting up booths to sell their bikes. There are only a couple of booths selling bike accessories and decals. I got Dear a Chihuahua Road Tax sticker for her car (too bad she decided not to paste it in the end)

Here's some of the shots taken during the exhibition:


You can't really tell that this customised bike is a Honda Super4 Vtec!

Price to bring this babe home? $25000! (Normal model is selling half of this price)





VMC Projeck Revolution got a stunt biker from US to perform a stunt bike show for us

At the end of the show, the biker performed a smoking burnout till the rear tire burst.

I had captured a video of the stunt bike show for those bikers who had missed this. Enjoy!



No comments: