Poisoned with No Antidote

While waiting for dear to finish her stuff, i decide to stroll around the area. The only place that will interest me around here is the famous Sim Lim Square.

To many this is just a normal electronics shopping mall, but to electronics geek like me (although not as geeky as you think) this is an extremely "poisonous" place. The poisons are computer parts, games for consoles and PCs, and electronics gadgets. Seeing so much of these poisons, the urge to get them is really great.

The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that i'm broke for the month. Cash will be my antidote but it's not available to detoxify me at the moment. I even have to think twice just to get a 12 bucks keyboard for my PS3.

Luckily, antidote will arrive in a couple of days and hopefully, it could remove some of poisons that were inflicted to me today. Sigh.

Moblogged with Nokia N93

No comments: